Please read all of this information. It is important for you to clearly understand it.
1. The “Birmingham Business Law Blog” is a blog that does not offer legal advice. The material is presented for informational purposes only. Nothing contained in this blog is offered as or can reasonably be construed to be legal advice. You should not act or rely on any of the information contained in this blog.
2. The information provided in the “Birmingham Business Law Blog” is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship nor does use of this website and/or transmission of information to and from the attorneys of this firm from this website and/or by email is not intended to create, and does not create, an attorney-client relationship.
3. The information on this website may not reflect the most current legal developments, and is not guaranteed to be correct, complete or up-to-date.
4. This site links to other resources on the Internet that we have identified as potentially helpful and of interest. However, the linked websites are not under our control, we are not responsible for the accuracy of their content, and we make no representation or warranty concerning such content’s quality, currency, accuracy, safety, or suitability for a particular use.
5. The Alabama Rules of Professional Conduct requires the following disclosure: “No representation is made that the quality of the legal services to be performed is greater than the quality of legal services performed by other lawyers.'”
IRS Circular 230 Notice: To ensure compliance with IRS requirements, we inform you that any U.S. federal tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of: (i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing, or recommending to another party any transaction or matter address herein.